THE LEGACY GRANDPARENTING SUMMIT Oct 20-21 2023 at St. Peter’s
OCTOBER 20-21, 2023 in COCHRANE, AB,
- Do you ever feel distant from your grandchild’s world because it seems so different from your own?
- Do you wonder how best to help your grandchildren consider Christian faith amid so many options?
- Are you curious about faith-building strategies that might be helpful for you to engage your grandchildren?
THE LEGACY GRANDPARENTING SUMMIT will help you:
- Learn what the Bible says about your influence as a grandparent.
- Discover ways to strengthen your relationship with your adult children and positively impact the spiritual development of your grandchildren.
- Become excited to be an intentional Christian grandparent, in ways big and small, in order to see God touch your grandchildren through you.
This two-day seminar, held at St. Peter’s Luther Church in Cochrane (via simulcast to over 100 locations in North America), provides insights from a list of renowned speakers, covering every topic imaginable. Attend both days for maximum learning or feel free to attend either Friday or Saturday.
Please contact Cochrane-based grandparents, Elaine and Vaughn Malcolm or the church office 403-932-3345 local 101, we are excited to answer questions about registration, summit topics or tell you about their previous LEGACY GRANDPARENTING SUMMIT experience.